Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-16 Origin:Site
How to use portable tire inflator pump
1. Insert the valve at the top of the rubber hose directly into the tire valve. When you hear the tire bleed, it means that the air has circulated. Tighten the steam charging knob.
2. Take out the power clip, the positive pole of the battery in red, the negative pole of the battery in black, or directly insert the cigarette lighter to power on;
3. Turn on the motor to start inflation;
4. When inflating, the indicator of the instrument starts to rise with the air pressure, and when the large pointer reaches the proper tire pressure of the car (general car tire pressure is 30-40PSI), turn off the inflator switch, take out the plug and the air nozzle.
5. Please use the professional ball needle, mouthpiece and air nozzle equipped with this machine to inflate the ball and other air-consuming equipment.
Notes for portable car air pump
1. When it is convenient to use, please start the car engine first to enhance the power without consuming the car battery power.
2. This machine is restricted to use DC (DC12V 20A) power supply, and cannot use household high-voltage power supply.
3. When inflating, please cool down for 10 minutes of continuous work to extend the life of the motor. When the rubber boat is inflated, it can work continuously for 30 minutes.
4. When the general tire is inflated, it can reach the normal tire pressure of 220KPA in about 3 minutes. Larger tires will take longer. If the instrument pointer rises quickly when it starts to inflate, it means that the air has not been filled into the tire, and it must stop working and re-operate, otherwise, the instrument and motor will be damaged.
6. When using, people should not leave the body, pay attention to tire pressure at any time, not too saturated.
7. If the car cigarette lighter is not clean and not conductive, or the fuse is blown, the machine cannot operate normally, please make sure that the cigarette lighter has good conductivity.
8. The machine should avoid moisture, heavy falls and intrusion of sand and mud, and avoid playing with children to avoid damage.
9. The starting current of this machine is very large, please do not turn on the power switch when the tire is connected, otherwise it may burn the car fuse because of the excessive starting current. The correct operation is to turn on the power first, and then connect the tire to inflate after the air pump starts to work normally. If you need to restart the machine after turning off the power during operation, you should also unscrew the air nozzle and turn it on again, otherwise it may burn the fuse of the car.