Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-05 Origin:Site
The impact drill is designed with double insulation, which is safe and reliable to operate. It does not need to be grounded when using it. It is only necessary to use a single-phase two-pole plug. You can use it without wearing insulating gloves or insulating shoes. In order to make the operation convenient, flexible and powerful, the impact drill is generally equipped with an auxiliary handle. Since the impact drill uses double insulation and no grounding protection, special attention should be paid to protecting the rubber sheathed cable. When moving the electric drill by hand, you must hold the handle of the electric drill, and do not drag the rubber cable when moving. Rubber sheathed cables can't let the wheels roll over and pedal; prevent rat bites.
(1) Before operation, you must check whether the power supply is consistent with the conventional rated 220V voltage on the power tool, so as not to connect it to the 380V power supply by mistake.
(2) Please carefully check the insulation protection, auxiliary handle and depth gauge adjustment of the machine body before using the impact drill, and whether the machine screws are loose.
(3) The percussion drill must be fitted with an alloy steel percussion drill bit or a general purpose drill bit within the allowable range between φ6-25MM according to the material requirements. It is strictly forbidden to use drill bits beyond the scope.
(4) The lead wire of the percussion drill should be well protected. It is strictly forbidden to drag the wire all over the floor to prevent it from being damaged or cut. It is not allowed to drag the wire into oil or water to prevent the oil and water from corroding the wire.
(5) The power socket of the impact drill must be equipped with a leakage switch device, and check whether the power cord is damaged. If the impact drill is found to have leakage, abnormal vibration, high heat or abnormal noise during use, stop work immediately and find an electrician for timely inspection repair.
(6) When replacing the drill bit of the percussion drill, use a special wrench and drill bit to lock the key, and avoid using non-special tools to hit the percussion drill.
(7) When using the percussion drill, remember not to use excessive force or skewed operation. Be sure to install a suitable drill bit and adjust the depth gauge of the percussion drill beforehand. When performing vertical and balanced operations, apply force slowly and evenly. Do not force the use of oversized drill bits.
(8) Proficiency in mastering and operating the forward and reverse steering control mechanism, tightening screws and drilling and tapping functions.