Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-10 Origin:Site
1. Before use, check whether all parts are normal.
2.Strictly abide by the provisions in the main parameters when using it, and avoid ultra-high overload. Otherwise, when the lifting height or lifting tonnage exceeds the regulations, serious oil leakage will occur on the top of the electric hydraulic jack.
3. Please refer to the instruction manual of the electric pump for the electric pump.
4. The center of gravity of the heavy objects should be selected moderately, the focus of the electro-hydraulic jack should be selected reasonably, the bottom should be flat, and the soft and hard conditions of the ground should be taken into account, whether the tough wood should be lined, and whether it is placed smoothly to prevent the load from sinking or tilting.
5. After the electric hydraulic jack lifts the heavy object, the heavy object should be firmly supported by the support in time. It is forbidden to use the ultra-high pressure large-tonnage electric jack as a support. If you need to support heavy objects for a long time, please choose YZL self-locking jack.
6. If several electro-hydraulic jacks are required to be lifted at the same time, in addition to the correct enlargement of the tonnage electric jack, multiple shunt valves should be used, and the load of each large-tonnage electric jack should be balanced. Pay attention to keeping the lifting speed synchronized. It is also necessary to consider the possibility of the ground sinking due to uneven weight to prevent the weighted object from tilting and causing danger.
7. When in use, first connect the quick connector of the manual pump to the top, and then select the location, and tighten the oil drain screw on the oil pump to work. To lower the piston rod, loosen the handwheel of the manual oil pump in a counterclockwise direction, the cylinder is unloaded, and the piston rod gradually descends. Otherwise, the descent speed will be too fast and it will be dangerous.
8. This electric jack is hydraulically retracted. After lifting, it can be quickly taken out, but the connected hose can not be used to pull the ultra-high pressure large tonnage electric jack.
9. The user must not exceed the rated stroke when using, so as not to damage the electric hydraulic jack.
10. Avoid violent vibration of the jack during use.
11. It is not suitable for use in workplaces with acid, alkali and corrosive gases.
12. The user should regularly check and maintain according to the usage.