In general, the family to maintain cleanliness and hygiene, without frequent disinfection. Home cleaning is most important, and then disinfection when necessary. There are many methods of disinfection, such as dining utensils, you can use physical disinfection, boiling for 10 minutes, microwave ovens can also be used for microwave disinfection, there are home disinfection cabinet, according to the instructions for use. If you use chemical disinfection such as 84 disinfectant, chlorine disinfection tablets, etc., to use in accordance with the instructions, disinfection must be rinsed with clean water.
It may seem hard to believe, but keeping your home clean will lower stress levels. When your home is clean, everyone in the house can find things more easily. Order will reign supreme and some of the chaos in your life will be banished to the closet. Have you ever looked around your house and wished that no one had come to your door that day? Stress can be high if someone sees your house in a state of disarray. Reduce the stress factor by keeping your home clean.
Please choose qualified and effective disinfection products, the first time to wash hands after going home ...... home cleaning and disinfection of these six points, master
1. Disinfection is one of the effective ways to block the spread of viruses, but unreasonable disinfection not only does not kill the virus, but may cause harm to the body or the environment. Home protection should be based on cleaning, disinfection as a supplement.
2. Choose qualified and effective disinfection products. Commercially available disinfectants should be used after dilution according to the instruction label, and disinfection using alcohol should be selected at 75% concentration. Please note that strong disinfectants are generally very irritating.
3. Wash your hands first when you get home from a trip. Learn to wash your hands properly. Hand disinfection can choose alcohols, quaternary ammonium salts and other products. If there are no obvious stains, rub your hands with hand sanitizer for 20-30 seconds.
4. It is recommended to keep the home ventilated and the environment clean. Open windows and doors for ventilation 2 to 3 times a day for no less than 30 minutes each time. When using alcohol indoors, avoid using spray disinfection.
5. To disinfect electrical surfaces, turn off the power and wait for the appliances to cool down before disinfection, otherwise there may be a risk of fire and explosion. Metal daily necessities can be disinfected by wiping with alcohol wipes and disinfectant wipes.
6. Household utensils can be disinfected with boiling water for 10 minutes, note that all utensils must be submerged in boiling water. After cleaning and disinfecting the utensils, keep them dry when storing them.