Nowadays in our production life, power tools are everywhere, there are hammers, drills, electric planes, screwdrivers, wrenches, sanders and so on, countless, the maintenance of power tools is very important, if the maintenance is not good, not only affect the service life, but also the performance will be worse and worse, so the maintenance is very important, teach you some common maintenance methods:.
1. power tools to master the correct way of use, to avoid the wrong way of operation, more look at the manual and the use of methods to minimize the failure rate and extend the service life.
2. pay attention to keep the tool clean before and after use, do not let debris into the power tool inside, thus causing damage to the parts.
3. should clean the dust and oil on the power tool in time, store in a clean and dry place, do not use in an environment with corrosive gases, and should not be stored in direct sunlight.
4. power tools should be regularly inspected and tested, the details are the same as the maintenance steps, and in the general environment, a comprehensive inspection and test should be conducted at least once a quarter.
5. shorten the inspection and testing cycle when the thermal temperature difference is large, and in the rainy season, timely inspection and testing should be conducted.
6. the brushes and commutators of single-phase series power tools should be regularly serviced and replaced periodically.
7. power tools should be disassembled and repaired regularly to check whether the internal parts are loose, fallen, running, etc., clean the bearings and replace the lubricant, generally once a year.
1. The power socket must coincide with the power plug of the power tool. Under no circumstances may the power plug be modified.
2, Please avoid body contact with grounded object surfaces, such as pipes, heaters, stoves and refrigerators. If your body is grounded, it will increase the risk of electric shock.
3, Keep the equipment away from rain and wet environment. Water in power tools will increase the risk of electric shock.
4, Do not move the power cord for other uses, such as when lifting or hanging up the tool or pulling the plug out of the socket. Keep the power cord away from heat sources, oil, sharp edges or moving tool parts. A damaged or tangled power cord can increase the risk of electric shock.
5. When you use the power tool outdoors, use an extension cord that allows outdoor use. Using an extension cord that is suitable for outdoor use can reduce the risk of electric shock.
These are some of the common maintenance methods of power tools, I hope it will help you to protect them, in order to be more smooth in production life!