Whitening and Beauty
Electric toothbrushes can effectively reduce stains caused by tea, coffee and poor oral conditions, and restore the original color of teeth. This adjustment is not immediate, but gradual with daily brushing, and does not cause any damage to the teeth themselves.
Easy to use
Before resting or when waking up in the morning, people do not have much energy and strength, so they cannot guarantee the brushing time and the brushing action, which is naturally less effective for dental care. Electric toothbrushes can solve this problem very well, the automatic rotation of the brush head, ergonomic overall design, to ensure effective and convenient brushing. So easy to use, brushing is naturally easy and easy to develop our good habits.
Multifunctional options for electric toothbrushes. Electric toothbrushes are not just for cleaning teeth, but also for helping to treat gingivitis, relieving red and swollen gums, brushing timing. Prompt oral health information and so on multi-function. Whether or not you need these functions can also be chosen according to your personal needs~
The flosser is with an obvious a tube and filling sink, a little larger compared to the electric toothbrush, also as a good helper for cleaning teeth.
The flosser is a small household appliance that works and is convenient. Its pump produces a super-fine high-pressure pulse of water at 1200 times per minute, which can be used to flush any part of the mouth, including the tongue and nasal cavity, through a cleverly designed nozzle. Just rinse for 1-3 minutes after a meal to clean the food residue from the teeth.
The high pressure pulsating water of the flosser is a flexible stimulus that not only does not hurt any part of the mouth or face, but also has a health care effect of massaging the gums and feeling comfortable.
The flosser is easy to operate and almost every old person and child can use it, just use water. Patients with oral diseases can also add mouthwash or analgesic and anti-inflammatory drugs to strengthen some effects.
The flosser is used for daily dental and oral cleaning and can effectively maintain dental health and assist in the treatment of various oral diseases such as gingivitis. Since brushing can only clean the surface of the teeth, and the food residue in the crevices of the teeth that cannot be taken into account by brushing becomes a breeding ground for bacteria, using a flosser can use the pressure of a strong pulsating water stream to clean the crevices of the teeth, which is similar to the effect of flossing with toothpicks, but better than flossing with toothpicks, and does not cause physical damage to the gums because of direct contact with the gums with a rigid object.
Flossing - Brushing alone only removes about 65% of plaque, leaving 35% of plaque hidden in the adjacent surfaces of the teeth (gaps), under some gum margins, and in the dead spaces caused by misalignment of teeth, which is why even after brushing and flossing you can still pull out the residue and smell something foul! As the most frequently recommended method to remove plaque from the adjacent surfaces, flossing can effectively clean where the toothbrush bristles cannot reach and is suitable for most people, flossing silently contributes to the cause of caries and periodontal disease.